The 121 Rutledge

2.jpg
12.jpg
19.jpg
2.jpg
12.jpg
19.jpg
sold out

The 121 Rutledge

25.00

The 121 Rutledge reimagines the Charleston Museum as it once stood in Cannon Park. 

Designed by architect Frank Milburn, the original building came to life in 1899 and served briefly as an auditorium and meeting place for the Charleston people. By 1907 it had become the official home to the city's museum (founded in 1773) and remained so until 1981 when all of the collections were moved to the museum's new location at 360 Meeting Street. Not a month had passed when 121 caught fire and burned to the ground.

Today four columns remain.

Nightshift Blue, 100 lb. French Co. Paper (Niles, Michigan)

24 in. x 18 in. 

Individually Numbered.

Less than 50 available.  

(Frame not included)

Add To Cart